Monday, June 22, 2009

Shit happens....right?

What a day I just cannot wait for it to come to an end. Its been so slow, dry, boring, depressing just name it! arrrrgghhh I hate it when i feel this way, it just makes me start thinking bout stuff i'm not meant to....
I really am getting bored & tired of being on this same page of my life....yeah yeah I know, no one is gonna make it better except me, its just that its not as easy as i felt or hoped it would be....There is so much to do!, so much left undone, and so little time to get them all done.

I really want and need that change you know, its just that, going about it can be so so exhausting sometimes, and believe me it not like i am a lazy person its just that each time you take a step forward and you feel like you have been pushed five steps back at some point you just get tired of taking those steps you know? I know im not a quitter and i am not even meant to think about quitting.....but I can rest a while can't I? lol....lol......kinda feeling better already( oh i love my blog, best medication so far)lol

Anyway guess i just have to keep being strong, and moving on, cos that my friend is all i can think of doing right now...lol

I love you soooo much mum even tho sometimes i mess up and you wonder if i do at all...I really do!
....and as for u!, yes u!(you know urself) it been so hard getting over you harder than I ever imagined...but i am pulling thru, I know i still love you so much, finding someone who knows and understands me like you did has been harder than i expected....its been what? two years now and the feelings are still this strong ( shit happens).......might still love but can never come back to you.....c yaa!

3 comments:

  1. Sounding like a woman scorned..
    Stay strong..

    And change will come.. A journey of a thousand miles they say..

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx..but believe me its not as bad as i made it sound, was just in a very silly mood when i wrote that,thanks all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah.. Okay.. Get you now..
    Happens to the best of us.. :D
    Now I feel silly for being dramatic.. :D

    ReplyDelete